We’ve all seen what Unreal Engine 4 can do for jaw-dropping photorealism, but quite recently CryZENx has been working on demos of Unreal Engine 4 featuring beloved characters from popular video games such as Sonic, Mario, Link and Pokemon. This time, he’s back with my all-time favorite character, Goku from the DragonBall franchise.
The video shows little Goku running across a beautiful grassy field, scaring off animals, making high jumps and performing Kamehamehas. The specs, CryZENx used to create the demo, are:
- CPU: I7-4790K @ 4.8Ghz 1.32Vc + RAIJINTEK Triton watercooler
- GPU: GTX 980 Ti EVGA Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ OCed = 1366mhz core / 4100mhz Memory
- Motherboard: Asrock Z97 Extreme 4
- RAM: 32GB (4x 8192MB) HyperX Savage RED DDR3-2400 DIMM CL11 Quad Kit
- HDD: 1TB Sata 3.0 6 Gb/s Harddrive + 2TB HDD
Liked it? Now watch his Unreal Engine 4 demo with Pokemon: